The benefits of voice sorting
ISIVOICE Tri provides many advantages and benefits to your mail organisation.
- Rapid return on investment
- Versatility of operators
- Elimination of sorting errors
- Complete traceability
- Easily configurable via an Excel file
- Different technologies: voice recognition, character recognition, touch
- Comfort for the operator: Eyes and hands-free
How isivoice isivoice tri helps your operators to sort the mail?
ISIVOICE uses many technologies for a reliable mail sorting adapted to your organisation:
- Voice sorting
- OCR camera
- LED Strip ( Put To Light
- LED Pointer (Put To Light)
- Touch screen
The operator defines the sorting criteria, (internal code, service name, employee name, keyword,…) or places the mails to be sorted under the OCR camera and ISIVOICE instantly indicates the recipient box.
ISIVOICE Tri defines this sorting order:
- In voice back to the headset
- Visually on the screen
- By enlighting the destination box
Technologies at the service of the mail
ISIVOICE Tri uses many technologies in order to make the sorting easier and safer.
- Algorithm: in the case of doubt about the answer given to the operator, ISIVOICE Tri asks a complementary question (up to 5 questions)
- A printer: printing the new addresses in the case of a move
- Mail server: sends an email to announce for example the arrival of a parcel to the mail service
- Wireless display: change of sorting plan on the same building
- Plug In: automatic update of the sorting plan
- OCR camera
Since more than 10 years, ISITEC International has equipped the various mail processing centres of the French Post Office (La Poste) with its sorting solution ISIVOICE TRI. With an increased flow rate of 50 to 400%, ISIVOICE Tri is an indispensable tool for manual sorting in large companies or administrations. Why to used the voice sorting … Continue reading “Business Case : Isivoice Tri at the French Post”
Isivoice Tri at the french Post
This video presents the mail sorting by a novice postman with and without ISIVOICE Tri
ISIVOICE Tri at the french bank Société Générale
The Société Générale uses ISIVOICE Tri for sorting its mails
Mail sorting with voice, touchscreen and OCR
ISIVOICE Tri Documentation
Download the ISIVOICE Tri Documentation
Our Resellers and Partners
Isivoice Tri is distributed throughout Europe and is available in several languages.